Panic!At The Disco – Nine In The Afternoon
– During the transformating into Dolly Ichor plays her violin and makes hey toy house fly up in the air. Pepper’s price for her Death wish is that every Dolly’s timeline starts with the house falling on her, and barely anyone misses her.
– Dolly wakes up in Ichor’s doll house. She finds Toothy and Ichor’s roleplaying diary. Outside she discovers Pepper’s body, squashed by her house. Dolly doesn’t seem too upset about it.
– She meets Quadling, who’s witnessed the fall of her house. He advises her to come see Ferret who can help her get back home.
– On the fields Dolly meets Shawn and takes him off the pole. He decides to join her and ask Ferret for another half of his brain.
Owl City – The Technicolor Phase
– Bastille is seen examining the storm. She’s informed about Pepper’s death by Ferret’s public announcement. As soon as she finds out that Pepper was killed by a flying house, she remembers about the message Ichor left.
– Dolly and Shawn come across Nick’s abandoned house and spend a night there. At night Shawn wanders off and finds Nick’s rusted body in the withered poppy patch.
– At first Nick hates the idea of asking Ferret for something, but then decides to get Zee’s heart back. He considers Zee to be the second sweetest and kindest person he knew, and thinks that a heart replacement will make him feel love again.
– Leslie meets Dolly’s gang while they’re defending themselves from the local tree zoo. Leslie mistakes them for Bastille’s people and threatens to shoot, but is too nervous to properly hit anyone. Much like Jinjur, she’s terrified of Toothy, since it’s a black animal with oddly colored eyes.
– She finds out they’re on their way to see Ferret and even though she knows Jinjur doesn’t favor her, Leslie decides to join them and ask Ferret for bravery. She’s familiar with many places they come across and often serves as a guide.
– Meanwhile, Bastille, Ferret and Ruggedo are mourning Pepper’s death. Bastille is annoyed that even at a time like this Ruggedo can’t bring himself to talk to her.
– Jellikins reappears, but refuses to tell Ferret anything that’s happened to him or Ichor.
– Quadling joins the gang, and Nick acts very aggressively towards him. Quadling defends Ferret, saying she’s fulfilled her promises and saved Nick’s life.
– When they visit the robbers, Nick learns about Cedric’s death.
– The gang travels through the Nome domains, and in attempt to distract Ruggedo Shawn masterfully lies to him that Bastille wanted him to call her, which finally makes him try and patch things up again.
– Nick meets the poppies again when they have to cross the Mellow Meadows. As the Winged Apes strike with their lullabies once more, annoyed Nick says it’s no wonder the forest Apes escaped this hole. Like Jackie, Shawn is the only one who’s immune to the poppies, and Avis recalls that incident.
– Avis shows Shawn that the humans who fall asleep are carried into the flower buds and get turned into the new Winged Apes. She tries to persuade him that this is better for all of them, that this will put all of their problems and worries to rest, and there will be no need in Ferret’s help.
Dario Marianelli – And They Lived Happily Ever After
– Shawn decides that this won’t do after all, and almost sets the entire meadow on fire. The Apes can’t stand his presence and give them a giant paper plane to travel to Ferret.
– Nick reveals to Leslie that Ferret took their Ape friends in exchange for her life. She’s shocked. Nick and Leslie confront Ferret about that, but once again, she argues it was a fair bargain that everyone consented to.
– Dolly is the only one who doesn’t accuse Ferret of anything and lets her take a look at her memories via a Winkie. Since Norbert forged her new memories to look like she comes from IZ, that seems like a solid proof.
– Ferret figures the exit to IZ must be open again. Since Bastille, apparently, doesn’t know about that yet, Ferret decides she can be the first one to build another blimp and go there with Dolly, an aborigen who knows the land, and Godween, a previous visitor who knows how to get there. However, the previous blimp was a doll, and Ferret still can’t make dolls without Bastille’s sand.
– Jellikins is the one to give Ferret the idea to help Dolly and follow her to IZ. He’s actually already managed to create a blimp in one of the timelines, thanks to reuniting Bastille and Ruggedo, but they quickly got lost midway through, so Jellikins counts on Godween sharing his IZ experience in this timeline.
– Ferret redirects the gang to Godween, while technically making him voice her orders. Godween sends Dolly’s gang to Bastille to get a life stone. Knowing that Bastille is more rational than aggressive, Ferret has little to no reason to believe that she would attack the gang without hearing them out first. Of course, she doesn’t know about Ichor’s message.
Creature Feature – The Greatest Show Unearthed
– In the meantime, Bastille sees her life sand is running way too low and starts getting paranoid. She focuses all of her forces outside her castle in a feeble attempt to trick the fate and spends several nights, expecting whatever threat to take her out, as well.
– Dolly’s gang is stopped while flying over the Ruby City, since they don’t have the permit to travel there. Thankfully, they’re close enough to Faramant’s domains, and Leslie manages to save the situation.
– Leslie offers Dolly to not risk her life and just stay with the robbers. Dolly still refuses, since there’s no place like home. The gang decides they can’t let Dolly go alone in any case.
– Leslie awkwardly lies about their destination, and Faramant figures she ran away without Jinjur’s permission. Concerned, he decides to call her, but Leslie begs him not to. She explains how much it means to her to come out of her shell and finally do something herself. Faramant understands what it’s like to feel overshadowed by your more active and vocal relatives, and gives in. He reminds Leslie that he and Jinjur love her no matter what, so she doesn’t have to prove anything to them.
– Nick tells Shawn his backstory. He says that Dolly reminds him of the child he could never have with Jackie, so he’s got attached to her. Shawn argues that he doesn’t need a physical heart replacement, as he’s already quite caring and empathetic, just a bit jaded and asocial. Since Leslie offered Dolly to return to the forest and join the robbers earlier, Nick could just follow them and find his new family there. Nick considers it, noting that Shawn doesn’t seem to need a brain, either.
– When Bastille finds out that Dolly’s gang is approaching her castle, she rationally understands that most of those people would hardly hurt her, but doesn’t trust anyone, especially since she recognizes Nick who’s supposed to be dead.
– Bastille sends some of her dolls after them. Shawn’s experience with fighting field birds pays off when he defeats the butterfly-scrows. Nick is also better prepared this time, and successfully defeats the wolframs. Leslie helps Nick, and Shawn notes that she can do the right thing even though she’s scared, and that’s really what bravery is.
Lights – Lions!
– Nick tells everyone that they really don’t have to do Godween’s bidding and trouble Bastille, since all of them already seem to possess the things they needed. He asks Dolly to give up on IZ and stay with them, but she’s still determined to continue trying. However, she tells him that even though she can’t go with him, he can go with her to IZ. Nick is moved by that.
– Bastille’s wooden soldiers attack the gang, and one of them grabs Leslie and Dolly. Jellikins doesn’t find Leslie useful anymore and doesn’t want her to perpetuate the idea with robbers any further, so he possesses Toothy and bites the soldiers’ head off, along with Leslie’s.
– Other soldiers catch and neutralize Nick and Shawn. Their heads (and the life stone) are carried to Bastille, and she puts then in the jars where she can see it.
– Dolly looks like the most harmless one of them, so Bastille leaves her alive, but cuts her feet off and puts her in a cage, “for the time being”.
– The Winged Apes are let out by Jellikins, who tells them about imprisoned Dolly. Archibald makes new feet for her (“silver shoes”) and Jellikins introduces himself as Ichor’s servant who needs Dolly’s help.
– Unlike Ichor, Jellikins still holds quite a grudge against Bastille for being so cold towards his mistress. He’s set on painfully killing her in this timeline to eliminate her threat.
– Ruggedo calls Bastille, and she, feeling extremely tired and desperate, tells him about the situation. Even though he pleads her to hold on and wait until his arrival, she admits he can’t help her.
– Bastille is distracted by the Winged Apes that decide to fight for their freedom. Following Jellikins’ Recipe instructions, Dolly brews the potion out of Bastille’s entire sand leftovers and waits until the water starts boiling.
– Bastille sees Dolly running down the hall with Jellikins and realizes that there’s some uncanny resemblance to Ichor, which absolutely terrifies her. Bastille grabs giant scissors and attempts to cut Dolly in half. She misses and only cuts her hair off, though.
Spiky – The Chronophagist
– Jellikins-possessed Toothy claws out her second eye, and blinded and enraged Bastille breaks his pipe. Before she realizes that something’s wrong with her sand, the water set up by Jellikins boils, turning the sand into the last life stone, and Bastille melts alive.
– Ferret arrives, teleporting Ruggedo to Bastille’s castle, but it’s too late. Bastille’s unexpected death shakes Ferret as much as Ichor’s, considering that deep inside she still liked Bastille and didn’t want to lose her last sister.
– Ferret figures it was Jellikins who aided Dolly in her murder. She’s enraged by his seemingly unmotivated intervention and breaks her pipe, as well. She still has to announce Bastille’s death with the same fake smile.
– Nick and Shawn are reassembled by the Winged Apes. Shawn looks quite distraught about Leslie’s death. The Apes warn Nick about Jellikins and his unknown motives.
– Shawn has a private talk with Nick and says that he has an idea of what might happen if he gets his brain, and wouldn’t attempt it if Leslie was still alive. He vaguely tells Nick that if things go wrong, he shouldn’t hesitate to kill Shawn, even though Nick refuses to promise that.
– The Apes carry the gang to Godween and head back to the forest. Jellikins is sure that all he needs to do is to sit back and wait until Godween fulfills his promise and tells him and Dolly about IZ.
– Dolly does bring Ferret a life stone after all. Ferret is so tired and confused by the terrible irony of this situation that she just throws a huge tea party, while mentally contemplating her life choices, and lets Godween deal with the wish granting alone.
– Shawn gets his brain back. While Nick is waiting for his heart surgery, he and Dolly spend some time drawing silly pictures. Dolly draws them together, absolutely melting his grumpy heart, and goes to sleep.
– Nick still has reoccuring nightmares about the Witches and the deaths of his friends, so he goes to ask Godween for some sleeping pills. However, he finds Godween dead, murdered by Nick’s own axe. Nick sees Oscar’s body inside of him and is deeply disturbed.
Dr. Steel – Winky in C Minor
– Nick wakes Dolly up. They notice traces of oil from Nick’s oil can and follow them, only to find zombie!Shawn. It seems that once his brain was restored, he remembered about his vows to the Witches. To avenge Bastille, he killed Godween with Nick’s axe and doused the palace with Nick’s oil. Before Nick can do anything, Shawn sets himself and the entire palace on fire.
– Nick helps Dolly get out, but his tin body can’t stand the heat and starts melting. He forces crying Dolly on the elevator and lifts her to the roof, where she’s saved by firefighters. She stays waiting for Nick, but he never comes out of the palace.
Зимавсегда – Хрупкие
– Ferret arrives to the burning palace in a sorry state, demanding her Oscar to be saved. The twins help slap some sense into her.
– Jellikins, infuriated by another defeat, lashes out on hysterical Ferret. He finally gets fed up with his inability to break the loop and decides to bail out entirely by committing suicide. So he asks Ferret to deliver Dolly to Ichor’s place, after which both of them will gladly disapper from her life forever. Ferret does just that.
– When they arrive, Jellikins makes Dolly break Ichor’s pipe and step on his life stone, killing him and leaving Dolly completely alone.
– The Deaths appear before Dolly, explaining that since one of Ichor’s conditions – Jellikins’ help – is null now, they’re forced to break the wish and return her the memories.
– Ichor is overwhelmed with her anger at Jellikins and the pain the timeline memories bring her. She “explodes”, revealing herself as a Death. After her instability calms down, the Deaths take her with them. Technically, that’s when she finds the place where she belongs.
Apocalyptica – Somewhere Around Nothing